Bonus – Refer a friend or family member and you’ll be eligible for a $100 referral bonus! *Please call our office for details
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill a Line Lead position on 1st shift with our client, a cosmetic product distributor, located in Middlebury. Our client is eager to find motivated, hard-working and dedicated employees.
The Line Lead job is a full-time position. We are hiring immediately – Send us your resume today! Let’s get you to work.
– 1st shift, 5 am – 4 pm Monday-Thursday
– Maintain a steady workflow by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely.
– Perform duties with minimal supervision.
– Keep the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
– Follow all company instructions, safety policies, and rules.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Experience is necessary-send us your resume today!
– Ability to work well with others.
– Ability to walk, stand, bend and lift.
– Must be detail-oriented.
– Must be self-driven.
– Must be a team player.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid pay card
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 574.293.5900
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Line Work position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.