Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Paint Prep positions with our client located in Hamilton. You don’t want to miss out on working with this great company!
The Paint Prep position is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7 am – 3:30 pm
– Responsible for preparing parts for paint, using handheld tools.
– Maintain a steady workflow by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely.
– Perform duties with minimal supervision.
– Keep the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
– Follow all company instructions, safety policies, and rules.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Must be willing to learn.
– Ability to work well with others.
– Ability to walk, stand, bend and lift.
– Ability to read and attention to detail.
– Must be detail-oriented.
– Must be self-driven.
– Must be a team player.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or pay card
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.393.8800
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Paint Prep position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.