Office Admin / Engineering
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill Office Admin for Engineering Department position on 1st shift with our client, located in Muskegon. Our client is requesting an interview with qualified candidates.
The Administrative Engineering Assistant will provide administrative support to the engineering team on a variety of projects. Duties will include tasks such as performing routine administrative functions such as data entry, making routine changes in the ERP system, organizing and maintaining files, and pulling prints as needed to complete jobs.
The Office Admin job is a 6-month full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 8 am – 5 pm
· Data entry
· Making routine changes in the M1 ERP system
· Pulling prints as needed to complete jobs using windows explorer
· Compiling, sorting, and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered into the system
· Comparing data with source documents to verify accuracy
· Storing completed documents in the appropriate locations
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience working in an office environment.
· Must have experience using computers and Microsoft Office suite programs.
· Experience with ERP systems or CAD software is a plus.
· Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience.
· Must be service – oriented and actively find ways to help coworkers and the organization.
· Must be able to follow directions accurately and precisely.
· Must be able to process information (compiling, categorizing, and verifying information or data)
· Must be able to accurately and precisely enter data into company systems.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: Up to $18/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Employee Appreciation Day
– $200 Referral Bonus
– Employee of the Month
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid pay card
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Office Admin / Safety position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.