Metal Stamping Machine Operator
Norton Shores, MI
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Machine Operator positions on 2nd and 3rd shifts with our client located in Norton Shores. You don’t want to miss out on working with this great company! Our client develops and manufactures deep-drawn stampings for clients around the world. Qualified candidates will have reliable transportation and be seeking a long-term opportunity.
The Machine Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 3 pm – 11:30 pm
– 3rd shift, 10:50 pm – 7 am
– Operate machines according to operating procedures.
– Ensure proper machine start-up procedure is performed.
– Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
– Load and unload steel coils
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package parts according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to the customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required (training is provided).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Metal Stamping Machine Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.