Bedliner Prep Helpers
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Bedliner Prep Helper positions on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts with our client located in Roanoke. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
The Bedliner Prep Helper job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
-1st: 6:45 AM – 2:45 PM = $14/hour
– 2nd: 2:45 PM – 10:45 PM = $14.70/hour
– 3rd: 10:45 PM – 6:45 AM = $15.05/hour
– Mask painted surfaces.
– Clean and prep truck beds for bed liner application.
– Remove masking tape and paper after bed liner has been applied.
– Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
– Work as part of a team.
– Strong teamwork skills.
– Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 260.471.5900
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Racker / Packer position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.