Hazel Park, MI
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Hi-Lo Driver positions on 3rd shift with our client located in Hazel Park.
The Hi-Lo Driver job is a full-time position. We are hiring immediately. Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 3rd shift, 11:30 pm -8am, Monday-Friday
– Overtime on weekends and after shift
– Pay Rate: $17/hr
– Unload merchandise and/or product that is inbound.
– Load merchandise and/or product that is being outbound.
– Receive, unpack, check and verify merchandise and/or product, to ensure accuracy.
– Pack, re-pack and wrap product for shipping.
– Label parts as needed during put away, picking or shipping process.
– Pack and shrink wrap orders for outgoing shipments.
– Will have to get off the Hi-Lo and hang parts when there is no Hi-Lo work to be done.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 586.382.9240
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Hi-Lo Driver position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.