Greenhouse / Nursery
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Greenhouse/Nursery positions with our client located in Carleton. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Greenhouse/Nursery job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 7 am – 3:30 pm
– Tasks will vary depending on the area assigned.
– Transplanting small plants.
– Trimming small plants.
– Labeling and preparing plant trays for shipment.
– Quality control- inspecting plants for quality.
– Follow handbook and safety guidelines.
– Follow process work instructions.
– Promote teamwork and work area cleanliness.
– Notify supervisor or manager of all non-compliances.
– Availability to work overtime on short notice.
– Dependable and organized.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 734.458.7300
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Greenhouse / Nursery position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.