Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Glue Assistant positions on 2nd shift with our client, a manufacturer of printed packaging for a variety of industries, located in Holland. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
The Glue Assistant job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 3 pm – 1 am
– Rotating 12 hour shift – 6 am – 6 pm or 6 pm – 6 am
– Load/Unload paper and cardboard onto the gluer machine.
– Check for the quality of the finished product.
– Keep the work area clean and clear of debris.
– Sweep or assist in other areas during downtime.
– Work alone or in groups.
– Pass drug screening.
– HS Diploma/GED or equivalent testing/work experience.
– Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
– Able to work overtime.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.393.880
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Gluer Assistant position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.