Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Secondary Operator positions on 1st shift with our client located in Holland. This position is a 4 day work week (Monday – Thursday), in a climate-controlled environment.
The Secondary Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 5 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Thursday
– Maintain a steady workflow by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely.
– Perform duties in a team setting with minimal supervision.
– Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
– Follow all company instructions, safety policies, and rules.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
– Ability to learn new things quickly and work as part of a team.
– A high level of initiative thinking, as well as motivation.
– Must have a reliable form of transportation.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.393.8800
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Secondary Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.