The replenishment/receiving position is a full-time position. We are hiring immediately – must have experience! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift – 4 pm – 12:30am, Monday – Friday
– Mandatory OT when needed.
– Inventory management.
– Entering transactions into clients computer system.
– Receive, unpack, check and verify merchandise and/or product, to ensure accuracy.
– Pack, re-pack, and wrap product for shipping.
– Consolidate partial pallets into full pallets for location/inventory consolidation.
– Label parts as needed during put away, picking, or shipping process.
– Pack and shrink wrap orders for outgoing shipments.
– Must have forklift experience.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 574.243.3800
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Forklift Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.