Grand Rapids, MI
Bonus – We continue to search for valuable employees like you. That is why we are extending a cash bonus of $100 to split between you and a referred friend or relative! When your referral completes 40 hours of work with Forge, you’ll both receive a bonus of $50 each.
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Food Packager positions on 2nd shift with our client, a dairy operation, located in Grand Rapids.
The Food Packager job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
– 1st shift, 6 am – 2:30 pm
– 2nd shift, 2:30 pm – 11 pm
– 3rd shift, 10 pm – 6:30 am
– Handle dairy products.
– Pack, pull or package products or other materials by hand.
– Load, pack, package, measure, count, seal, scan, weigh, label, assemble cartons, boxes, totes or containers according to specifications in a food production area.
– Keep designated areas clean and orderly.
– Clean the production floor, shovel, squeegee, gather, and empty trash.
– Must be able to work overtime as needed.
– No previous experience is required.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards and following Good Manufacturing Practices.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 616.719.1017
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Food Packager position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.