Fiber Line Operator
Fort Wayne, IN
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Fiber Line Operator positions on 1st and 3rd shifts with our client located in Fort Wayne. You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
The Fiber Line Operator job is a full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st shift, 7 am – 7 pm
– 3rd shift, 7 pm – 7 am
– Follow and ensure all team members follow all Safety Guidelines and Procedures (i.e. LOTO, Guarding).
– Lead production line start-up and lead production line shut down.
– Observe machine operation and help identify the cause of errors or other problems.
– Maintain all aspects of the production line CN touch screen controls.
– Verify daily the proper setup and operation of a nonwoven production line.
– Must be able to move raw, WIP, non-conforming, and finished materials using the appropriate method.
– Examine and inspect finished products to meet or exceed all quality standards.
– Identify product fiber component specifications needed to acquire the desired blend of the product.
– Ensure all PM programs are carried out timely and correctly.
– Measure, weigh and count products and materials as needed.
– Record product, packaging, and other information on specified forms.
– Actively participate in 6S Process and maintain housekeeping during the shift.
– Utilize, train, and manage team members effectively.
– Assist Maintenance Technicians with any and all mechanical repairs.
– $15 – 15.75/hr
– To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
– The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
– Three years of experience working in manufacturing.
– Nonwoven’s experience is a plus but not required.
– Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
– Ability to write simple correspondence.
– Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to supervisors and other employees of the organization.
– Perform basic math skills.
– Ability to add/subtract/multiply/divide.
– The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
– Ability to work 12-hour shifts every other weekend when business demands warrant a 24-7 continuous operation.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 260.471.5900
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Fiber Line Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.