Entry Level CNC Machine Operator
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Entry Level CNC Machine Operator positions on 1st and 2nd shifts with our client located in Muskegon.
The Entry Level CNC Machine Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st and 2nd shift
– Operate machines according to operating procedures.
– Ensure proper machine start up procedure is performed.
– Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
– Assemble parts according to quality standards.
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package parts according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required (training is provided).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.