Digital Large Format Printer Operator
Madison Heights, MI
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Digital Large Format Printer Operator positions on 2nd shift with our client located in Madison Heights. A digital large format printer operator is responsible for operating and maintaining one or more large format printers in a production environment. This also includes general production runs on various substrates, samples, and scheduled printer maintenance.
The Digital Large Format Printer Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 2:30 pm – 1 am, Monday – Thursday and Friday, 2:30 pm – 8:30 pm as required
– OT is required from March through November.
– $15.50 – 17/hr
– Operate one or more printers at production quotas.
– Maintain operability of printers including warm-up and shut-down procedures, ink level maintenance, scheduled lubrication, scheduled filter changes, and general cleanliness of the machine.
– Interact with Graphics Department as needed to determine job scheduling.
– Arrange stock of printing material in an orderly fashion to best facilitate production.
– Observe safety codes for the general shop area and their machine.
– Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
– Maintain a clean, safe work area clear of debris.
– Ability to lift up to 80 lbs pounds of material on a regular basis.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 586.382.9240
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Digital Large Format Printer Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.