Fort Wayne, IN
Bonus – $100 referral bonus after your referral works 40 hours!
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Machine Operator positions on 2nd and 3rd shifts with our client located in Fort Wayne. This is a great opportunity with a great company!
The Machine Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! *Our referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 3:30 pm – 12 am
– 3rd shift, 11:30 pm – 8 am
– Perform day-to-day production operations in the assigned workstation.
– Pre-weigh and prepare raw baking ingredients.
– Combine dry and wet ingredients in industrial-sized mixers.
– Ensure product ingredients are mixed as the recipe specifies.
– Ensure product quality conforms to quality standards through the baking process.
– Ensure products are wrapped/bagged, and correct problems with machinery settings.
– Seal-out boxed product with correct labeling for warehouse storage and shipping.
– Break down and install rollers, dies, rotaries, and other machinery parts.
– Wash equipment and parts between production changeovers.
– Maintain equipment sanitary and working conditions.
– Compliance with company-wide Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required (training is provided).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 260.471.5900
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Machine Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.