Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Assembly Operator positions on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts with our clients located in Muskegon and Grand Haven. Our client manufactures components for various industries. The Assembly Operator, as a member of a cross-functional team, performs production work to assemble or fabricate a product or sub-assembly in accordance with team goals.
The Assembly Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
– Operates machinery, lightweight assembly, and inspection.
– May perform work manually and/or by machine operation.
– Ensures product and process quality and efficiency through appropriate inspection and continuous improvement problem-solving activities.
– Maintains procedures and standards to provide compliance with quality standards for assigned areas.
– Efficiently performs basic preventative maintenance and routine product changeover setups.
– Maintains material movement systems and completes proper paperwork and documentation to guide operations of the team.
– Participates in the annual planning process, understanding plant objectives, and identifying improvements to help attain goals.
– Performs other duties as necessary in support of team objectives.
– Able to pass drug screening.
– High school diploma, or equivalent.
– Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
– Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively in a team environment.
– Demonstrates ability to operate within production and quality standards which includes being able to operate/utilize all job-related equipment. Equipment may include fork-lift, hand tools, production machinery, etc.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 231.799.2100
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Assembly Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
We not only take pride in our community involvement by helping individuals find short-and long-term employment safely, but also in our dedication to initiatives that positively contribute and enrich our communities; making them stronger and healthier places to live and work.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.