Anodize Line Tank Operator
Forge Industrial Staffing is currently seeking to fill multiple Anodize Line Tank Operator positions on 2nd shift with our client located in Detroit. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
The Anodize Line Tank Operator job is an entry level, full-time position. We are hiring immediately – no experience necessary! Let’s get you to work today.
Do you have a family member or friend that might be interested in this job? Share it with them and receive a referral bonus! * our Referral bonuses are unlimited.
– 2nd shift, 3 pm – 11:30 pm
– Efficient operation of an anodizing line including operating a hoist, monitoring all steps in the proprietary anodizing process resulting in product consistency and quality.
– Attention to detail is a must.
– Assemble parts according to quality standards.
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package parts according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to the customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
– Excellent attendance is required.
– Effective communication skills.
– Knowledge of chemical processes.
– Ability to work overtime if needed.
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required (training is provided).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard
If you have any questions or require any help with your application, please give us a call at: 734.458.7300
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Anodize Line Tank Operator position, please apply with us today! We also have other manufacturing positions available.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe in respect, tolerance, and equality. We are committed to promoting unity and providing job opportunities to ALL members of our community, and to treat each and every one with kindness, compassion, and respect.