Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Vegetable Cook openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Mixes, cooks, and processes various raw materials consistent with daily production needs.
– Weighs all raw goods to specifications.
– Executes cooking procedures as outlined in recipes.
– Properly documents procedures and quality insurance tests.
– Uses scales, kettles or other tools properly.
– Keeps prep cooler and other work areas clean and organized.
– Handles and stores leftover raw goods according to procedures.
– Documents work accomplished and hazard analysis critical control point requirements according to procedures.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Good organizational skills and detail-oriented.
– Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
– Ability to work in a cold environment.
– Ability lift and/or move up to (Please enter pounds here) lbs as needed.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard