Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Straw Machine Operator / Bailer
Currently seeking to fill multiple experienced Straw Machine Operator / Bailer openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Perform timely checks to ensure that only quality product is manufactured.
– Maintains established cycle settings on assigned machines to ensure the production quantity.
– Check order to ensure correct products, boxes, and cartons are being used for a scheduled job.
– Comply with all safety rules, policies, procedures and practices to include performing lock-out/tag-out of production equipment when required.
– Diagnose and determine the cause for machine malfunctions along with making operator troubleshoot to assigned machines.
– Immediately respond to any defective goods.
– Maintain a safe and clean work area at all times.
– Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Lead, Team Supervisor or Department Manager.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– High School Diploma or GED preferred.
– 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Basic computer skills.
– Must be the ability to read, write and speak English.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard