Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Steel Fabricator openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
– Read blueprints and other technical drawings.
– Verify completed work and checks dimensions, materials to be used, and quantities.
– Read, understand, and complete all production paperwork.
– Perform production support activities as directed by the Team Leader.
– Maintain a clean and well-organized work zone.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Some manufacturing and/or steel fabrication experience.
– Some mechanical aptitude.
– Must be able to read blueprints/shop drawings.
– Ability lift and/or move up to (Please enter pounds here) lbs as needed.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard