Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Sanitation openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Collaborate with and direct cross-functional teams in sanitation specific tasks.
– Ensure personal safety, company safety, and quality protocols are followed, especially with a focus on adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs).
– Complete daily master cleaning schedule (MCS) tasks and daily cleaning tasks.
– Support daily operations through tool and supply cleaning, line clean up, waste removal and recycling efforts.
– Maintain necessary sanitation equipment and supplies.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Understanding of manufacturing and sanitation requirements to meet personal safety, food safety, and quality standards.
– Experience with clean out of place (COP) systems.
– Knowledge of acid, alkali, and sanitizing chemicals.
– Knowledge of Safe Quality Foods (SQF) audit system.
– Experience performing sanitation activities in an organic food manufacturing environment preferred.
– Experience with or ability to operate riding/walk behind floor scrubber.
– Basic math skills including weights and measurements.
– Ability to follow detailed work instructions.
– Ability to work in team environment with skill to listen attentively, be inclusive and genuine with effective communication.
– Experience with Lock out Tag Out (LOTO).
– Basic mechanical skills, including using hand tools and disassembly and reassembly tasks.
– Must take pride in their work, be respectful of others, be a team player, self-motivated, and reliable.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard