Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Quality Control / Inspection
Currently seeking to fill multiple Quality Control / Inspection openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Perform assigned tests on materials, goods in process, or finished goods where results are compared with company quality standards.
– Report results to line mechanics, supervisors or digital press operators who will make an analysis and take necessary action.
– Visually inspects for defects in quality and assures established quality standards.
– Remove defectives and place acceptable product back online.
– Notify line supervisor / group leader, maintenance / process technicians, or digital press operators when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits or when major incidents of poor quality are noted.
– Record results on inspection forms or charts and report the number of defects found.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Attention to detail, hand / eye coordination and the ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
– Work independently as well as in a team.
– Ability to understand drawing (Basic GD&T) and specifications.
– Ability to identify and understand required inspection setup.
– Must take pride in their work, be respectful of others, be a team player, self-motivated, and reliable.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard