Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Production Sorter openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Work on an assembly line packaging and sorting candy and other various products.
– Inspect, package and sort.
– Sanitation and operating.
– Maintain a clean work area.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– NO experience required.
– Willingness to learn quickly and follow directions.
– Great math skills.
– Able to learn quickly.
– Ability to stand for a long duration of time.
– Must be able to remain focused through the whole shift.
– Extremely detailed orientated.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard