Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Pellet Mill Operator
Currently seeking to fill multiple Pellet Mill Operator openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Directly controls the day to day operation of the drying, sizing and pelletizing process.
– Communicate with the loader operator to ensure a continuous flow of well-mixed material is fed into the dryer.
– Safely and efficiently operating and monitoring all outdoor equipment such as the burner, dryer, multi clone, dry hammer mill, fines shaker, baghouse, and all conveying equipment.
– Safely and efficiently operating and monitoring all indoor equipment such as the surge hoppers, pellet mills, cooler and all conveying equipment.
– Monitor and recording all-time, temperature and pressure readings necessary.
– Gather and process all moisture and ash samples necessary.
– Gather and process finished pellet samples per PFI requirements.
– Work closely with the maintenance staff to troubleshoot and repair any issues that adversely affect the safety or efficiency of the production process.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– (Please enter years here) years of basic operation of an industrial production line.
– Experience striving for and meeting production goals.
– PLC programming knowledge.
– Electrical motor experience.
– (Please enter years here) years of forklift operation.
– Ability to understand and communicate complex ideas.
– Must have the ability to lift up to (Please enter pounds here) lbs.
– Basic mechanical skills.
– Pellet mill operational knowledge.
– Pneumatic and mechanical conveyor understanding.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard