Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Painter openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Mix paint or other coating to specified color and consistency according to standard formulas or color charts, using spatula or mixing equipment and viscometer.
– Mask and cover surfaces not to be painted.
– Spray specified amount or thickness of primer, protective, decorative, or finish coatings, such as paint, lacquer, sealer, of enamel, onto prepared surfaces, using spray equipment.
– Strip, sand, mask and repaint surfaces to match surrounding areas manually or with use of portable power tools.
– Apply or retouch paint, using brush.
– Paint insignias, symbols, designs or other markings on painted surfaces according to blueprints or specifications, using stencils, patterns, measuring instruments, brushes or spray equipment.
– Regulate controls on equipment to cure and dry paint or other coatings.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Must be able to satisfactorily perform company administered painting test.
– Must be able to work in small areas.
– Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
– Must be able to climb ladders.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard