Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Maintenance Worker openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain machinery and production equipment throughout the entire plant.
– Observe mechanical devices and equipment in operation to determine the proper condition of equipment and what, if any, repairs are required.
– Use oxygen/acetylene torch for routine cutting and burning of materials and applying heat for removal of mechanical parts.
– Repair or replace defective parts, lubricates equipment, and cleans equipment.
– Perform preventive or predictive maintenance and inspections on equipment.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Experience in plumbing, hydraulics, electrical, welding, and fabrication preferred.
– Must be able to read a tape measure.
– Mechanical background preferred.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard