Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Machine Operator openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Operate machines according to operating procedures.
– Ensure proper machine start up procedure is performed.
– Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
– Assemble parts according to quality standards.
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package parts according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required (training is provided).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard