Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Inspector openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Operate non-motorized equipment to move pallets of raw materials, barrels of bulk or finished goods.
– Conduct quality checks on raw and finished products.
– Basic knowledge of production, machine operation, and troubleshooting.
– Assembly line packaging.
– Read and operate production weigh scale.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Basic computer skills.
– The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to (Please enter pounds here) lbs.
– Ability to work overtime as needed.
– Manufacturing experience preferred.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard