Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Industrial Sewer openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Provide sewing skills for patterns and design specifications, and operate commercial-style sewing machines for attaching bindings.
– Operate sewing machine to join, gather, hem, reinforce, or decorate articles.
– Select thread, according to specifications or color of parts.
– Align parts, fasteners, or trimmings, following seams, edges, or markings on parts.
– Observe stitching to detect defects and notifies supervisor when defects are caused by machine malfunction.
– Sew parts with various types of stitches, such as felling tacking, stitch, and basting.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– No experience necessary.
– Experience with heavy fabric sewing preferred – upholstery, leather material, or piping experience is a plus.
– Ability to sew vinyl, nylon, and filler materials a plus.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard