Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Hi-Lo Driver openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
– Safely drive powered fork trucks and transport materials between loading, processing and storage areas.
– Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
– Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
– Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
– Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Certified Hi-Lo / Forklift Operator.
– Minimum (Please enter time here) of Forklift / Hi-Lo experience.
– Experience moving heavy equipment with forklifts.
– Computer literacy and basic math skills.
– Reliable with valid Drivers License.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard