Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Food Packager openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Handle raw and cooked products.
– Pack, pull or package products or other materials by hand.
– Load, pack, package, measure, count, seal, scan, weigh, label, assemble cartons, boxes, totes or containers according to specifications in a large food production area.
– Keep designated areas clean and orderly.
– Clean the production floor, shovel, squeegee, gather and empty trash.
– Use cardboard baler or trash compactor.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Must be able to work in a cold environment.
– Must be able to work overtime as needed.
– No previous experience required.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard