Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Extrusion Machine Operator (Plastic Film)
Currently seeking to fill multiple experienced Extrusion Machine Operator (Plastic Film) openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Responsible plastic film extrusion and plastic film conversion
– Install or change extrusion heads, dies, pins, sizing sleeves, screens and extruder screws as needed.
– Make all necessary line adjustments, including; start-up, temperature profile adjustments, dryer setups, resin changeovers, and shutdowns.
– Make necessary adjustments to keep materials in the specification.
– Arrange raw material feeding systems and containers.
– Mix raw materials as required.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Previous related experience.
– Must have the ability to set up and operate extrusion lines, using a variety of thermoplastic materials to produce plastic cylinders and profiles meeting specifications and dimensions in accordance with work orders and blueprints.
– Ability to instruct lower graded machine tenders in the details of the extrusion line operation.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard