Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
CNC Set Up / Programmer
Currently seeking to fill multiple CNC Set Up / Programmer openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform.
– Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
– Develop, prepare, optimize, and maintain.
– Set-up and operation documents.
– Guard the established processes to ensure only authorized and documented changes are made.
– Drive continuous improvement in programming and manufacturing.
– Work from blueprints, process sheets, inspection plans, customer, company or military specifications and/or instructions from supervision.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– 2 years manufacturing experience.
– A high degree of interpersonal skills.
– Must have the ability to do conversational code, read and interpret blueprints, perform quality checks using calipers, micrometers, as well as the ability to do machine adjustments, offsets, and troubleshoot when the machine is down.
– New programming and Setup experience.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard