Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – email@example.com and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Currently seeking to fill multiple Blender openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Responsible for ensuring the proper blend of concentrates is used according to customer specifications.
– Responsible for ensuring food safety and food quality of all products manufactured.
– Read and follow blending guidelines as set forth in a formula sheet.
– Match color and flavor and other quality attributes of juice to control standard, weigh and pump ingredients for batch, open drums and containers for blending in batch.
– Perform quality checks before releasing batch for production.
– Perform sanitation of tanks and rooms, move empty drums/totes/bins for disposal or storage.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Experience is not necessary.
– Must be willing to learn and implement Good manufacturing practices.
– The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to (Please enter pounds here) lbs.
– Must also have reliable transportation, good writing and math skills.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard