Please use the below job descriptions for all of your job postings. If there is a position that is not listed, please email Beckie – firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be created for you. Like the current posting description, do not edit below the —— dotted lines. Thanks!
Assembler / Production
Currently seeking to fill multiple Assembler / Production openings on (Enter Shift here) shift with a company located in (Enter City/location).
– (Enter Shift here)
Responsibilities (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Operate non-motorized equipment to move pallets of raw materials, barrels of bulk or finished goods.
– Conduct quality checks on raw and finished products.
– Basic knowledge of production, machine operation and troubleshooting.
– Assembly line packaging.
– Read and operate production weigh scale.
Requirements (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Basic computer skills.
– Ability to lift (Enter # here) lbs.
– Ability to work overtime as needed.
– Manufacturing experience preferred.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits (Please add or delete what is needed)
– Pay Rate: $(Enter Pay rate here)
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard