Forge Industrial Staffing is open! We are an essential services supplier providing temporary labor to numerous crucial infrastructure industries that include food processing, agricultural, medical supplies, water filtration, and many others. Without these clients being fully staffed, these critical products cannot get sent out in a timely manner to those who need it.
At Forge Industrial Staffing, we are here for our employees and clients.
As the Coronavirus COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to ensure our employees that we are closely monitoring the situation and taking numerous steps to protect the health and safety of our employees and clients.
Forge Industrial Staffing wants you to know we care about your health, our employees and families. Our employees in our 13 branches are ready to serve your needs and are committed to supporting our community, clients and employees in this time of need.
While many of our essential clients have been open during these unprecedented times, others are preparing to open shortly. Safety is our main priority and we want to let you know that we, along with our clients, are committed to protecting you. We are following the recommendations of the CDC with regard to COVID-19 and as we are in frequent contact with county health departments, we are taking all the necessary preventative measures.
Here are some of the ways we are working to keep you safe:
At our 13 branch locations:
- Sanitizing our lobbies, bathrooms, breakrooms and all other high-touch point areas multiple times per day.
- Posting signs in our lobbies from the CDC with information on washing your hands, keeping your workplace safe and what do to if you are sick with the coronavirus.
- Increasing the number of times our buildings are cleaned, as well as performing deep cleaning often.
- Social distance spacing marked on floors six feet apart. Spacing tablets, tables and chairs in our lobbies to comply with social distancing.
- Detailed screening of our applicants and employees to further reduce the chance of the spread of this virus. (Which includes not allowing people to work when they are sick).
- Having masks, gloves, hand-sanitizer and disinfectant available for our employees.
- Temporarily suspending the pick up of paper checks at our branch locations for all newly hired Service Associates. All new service associates will be signed up for our PayCard (no fees) or direct deposit.
- All of our locations are open by appointment only. If you would like to apply with us, please use our online application at: https://forgestaff.com/apply and then call your local branch location to make an appointment.
At our client locations:
- Daily screenings, which includes a questionnaire covering symptoms of Covid-19
- Dedicated entry points with reduced congestion at start/end times
- Suspend all non-essential in-person visits, including tours
- Required use of PPE at certain distances
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, including special parts, products and special equipment
- Sufficient hand washing or hand-sanitizing stations throughout
Through all of this, we are re-emphasizing what is most important – our associates, our clients, our team members, and our communities. As we continue to move forward, with careful consideration at every turn, we continue to dedicate our time serving our clients and associates with the same level of service they’ve come to expect from us over the years. We are equally committed to providing you seamless and uninterrupted service for the duration of these circumstances and beyond. We want to thank you for putting your trust in us during these times of change, and for turning to us as a partner and reliable resource.
If you have any additional questions about our workforce safety plan or how we are ensuring business continuity, please reach out to your nearest Forge branch location.
We appreciate your continued support and wish you the best as we adapt to these changes together. Thank you for all you do!