At Forge Industrial Staffing, we are here for our employees and clients.
As the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic seems to be entering the final phase, it is important to continue to be vigilant and to follow applicable guidelines to keep employees safe. We continue to take numerous steps to protect the health and safety of our employees and clients.
Forge Industrial Staffing wants you to know we care about your health, our employees and families. Our employees in our 12 branches are ready to serve your needs and are committed to supporting our community, clients and employees in this time of need.
For Unvaccinated Individuals: while Forge Industrial Staffing does not require COVID-19 vaccination, we encourage you to discuss if vaccination is the right choice for you with your family and especially your physician.
Safety is our main priority and we want to let you know that we, along with our clients, we are committed to protecting you. We are following the most current recommendations of the CDC and OSHA related to COVID-19 and as we are in frequent contact with county health departments, we are taking all the necessary preventative measures.
Here are some of the ways we are working to keep you safe:
At our 12 branch locations:
- Sanitizing our lobbies, bathrooms, breakrooms and all other high-touch point areas multiple times per day.
- Posting signs in our lobbies from the CDC with information on washing your hands, keeping your workplace safe and what do to if you are sick with the coronavirus.
- Social distance spacing marked on floors six feet apart. Spacing tablets, tables and chairs in our lobbies to comply with social distancing.
- Detailed screening of our applicants and employees to further reduce the chance of the spread of this virus. (Which includes not allowing people to work when they are sick).
- Having masks, gloves, hand-sanitizer and disinfectant available for our employees.
- All of our locations are open. If you would like to apply with us, please use our online application at: https://forgestaff.com/apply or you are welcome to visit us at a Forge location nearest you.
At our client locations:
- Daily screenings, which includes a questionnaire covering symptoms of Covid-19
- Dedicated entry points with reduced congestion at start/end times
- Required use of PPE at certain distances for unvaccinated individuals
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, including special parts, products and special equipment
- Sufficient hand washing or hand-sanitizing stations throughout
Through all of this, we are re-emphasizing what is most important – our associates, our clients, our team members, and our communities. As we continue to move forward, with careful consideration at every turn, we continue to dedicate our time serving our clients and associates with the same level of service they’ve come to expect from us over the years. We are equally committed to providing you seamless and uninterrupted service for the duration of these circumstances and beyond. We want to thank you for putting your trust in us during these times of change, and for turning to us as a partner and reliable resource.
If you have any additional questions about our workforce safety plan or how we are ensuring business continuity, please reach out to your nearest Forge branch location.
We appreciate your continued support and wish you the best as we adapt to these changes together. Thank you for all you do!