Forge Industrial Staffing is currently looking for a Service Coordinator to join our Indianapolis location.
Forge Industrial staffing has been a leader in the staffing industry for over 25 years and still growing! We also take pride in our community involvement by not only helping individuals find long term employment, but we also work with organizations in our community that do everything from helping to feed the hungry, to making sure that families find presents under their trees at Christmas time. We offer a generous benefits package, which also includes paid time off to volunteer in our community.
If you desire to change lives one job at a time, good at multi-tasking and excel working in a fast paced environment, we encourage you to apply and come grow with us!
Forge Industrial Staffing is looking for dynamic customer service professionals to join our growing team. Successful candidates will have great communication and customer service skills, a great attitude and be internally driven to grow and succeed. Forge also has a track record of promoting from within through our Leadership Development Program.
Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator :
- Recruit, screen and present qualified candidates for our clients needs based on job descriptions.
- Conduct phone based pre-screening of candidates to evaluate their skills, suitability, availability, compensation and understand their job preferences.
- Manage the recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs.
- Assist in verifying credentials, checking references, background checks, etc.
- Schedule interviews, debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Work with the department to increase Client’s presence in the assigned areas.
- Develop partnerships with customers by setting and keeping achievable commitment dates, understanding customers’ product, requirements, and style of operating. Make our customers’ vision/mission/goals, ours as well.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety, security, and company standards.
Requirements of the Service Coordinator :
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Dynamic customer service skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Office, etc.)
- Ability to speak English
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
Pay Rate : $15/hr
Schedule : Sunday : 7 pm – 12 am; Monday – Thursday 2 pm – 12 am. On call weekly rotation, overtime and weekend work will be mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://forgestaff.com/about/careers-with-forge-indy/ →