- Ability to weld
- Basic Fabrication
- Perform repairs to equipment following detailed instructions
- Able to operate a lift truck and have a valid license
- Process knowledge of overhead conveyor systems and component replacement
- Operate burn off oven and pressure washer
- Assist maintenance and production as needed with PM’s and other issue
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED with three years related experience
- Forklift certificate
- Welding certification
- Climb or Bend
- Lift/Move 50+ pounds
Livonia, MI 48150-1820
Forge Industrial Staffing has bilingual (English and Spanish) job applications, all necessary paperwork and Spanish-speaking Service Coordinators available at every location.
Forge Industrial Staffing is an equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout Indiana and Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://forgestaff.com/apply →