Forge Industrial Staffing is an industry leader in providing light industrial workers to a diverse roster of businesses. Our clients include many major employers within the automotive, food packaging, and greenhouse industries. Some of the numerous positions that we staff for include:
- Line Workers
- Machine Operators
- CNC Operators & Programmers
- Material Handlers
- Forklift Drivers
- Shipping & Receiving
- QC Inspection
Why Go Through Forge?
- Forge employees have the opportunity to showcase their skills to some of the top companies in the area, allowing each side the chance to determine whether there is a good long-term fit.
- We have numerous positions that are designed to grow into regular, full-time positions with our clients and feature a competitive salary structure.
- In many cases, companies will only hire people after they have spent time working at their location through Forge.
Skills We Look For
Since we work with many clients across different industries, the range of skills required for our positions are as varied as the jobs themselves.
- Basic, entry level jobs that require no industrial experience
- Highly skilled, advanced industrial work for job seekers that are further along in their career path
- Whatever your personal experience is, Forge can help you find the job that you want!
Shifts Forge shift times vary by client however we usually have positions to fit every schedule.
- First, second and third shifts
- 12-hour swing shifts
- Compact 40 hour work weeks
- Overtime during peak times
The Benefits of Working With Forge
- Immediately upon starting an assignment with Forge, employees are eligible for a benefits package offered through The American Worker, an industry leader in providing low cost benefits options to hourly employees. Coverage includes medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance.
- Most of our clients include temporary employees in their safety and production incentive programs.
No matter where you are in your job search, whether you’re just starting out, have a very specific set of skills to offer or you’re just looking for a better opportunity – Forge Industrial Staffing has positions to meet every need! If you have not yet applied with Forge, take the opportunity to do so online or at one of our conveniently located local offices. We’re ready and waiting to help you find the perfect job for you!